Sunday, 20 January 2013

Peg & Pig's Kitchen - Vanilla Chocolate Marble Cupcakes


I love the look of a marble cupcake, and wished that I could bake some. This weekend, for the first time, I baked a vanilla-chocolate marble cupcakes and a cake. The cakes were moist, baked well, and tasted yum. While baking this cake, I realized that I needed to decrease the temperature of the oven, and then bake for a longer while. Otherwise, the center of the cake would be softer or uncooked while the outer edges would burn. The cupcakes didn't need any temperature or time adjustments; they baked beautifully. Well, the lesson learned is that I need to bake cupcakes than regular cakes. :-D


Happy week ahead!

Regards,
Asha

2 comments:

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. We would love to read your comment/feedback/reviews. Leave us one!